-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Foster Parenting Update

This morning I got a call from Shannon, the person who did our home study.  She needed to know what color our siding was because she was in the middle of typing up our home study.  :)

She told me that she should have it finished and sent out by the end of the week and after that it should take about 3 weeks to go through Lansing.  She said she should hear back when we are approved before we do so she will call me.

Thank you Lord for having her forget what color our siding was!  I needed an update and didn't want to call!

7 comments:

Alyssa said...

That is GREAT!! Waiting is hard, we understand:)! Any news is nice to hear.

gram said...

That is great!! God answered you.

Rebekah said...

That is a seriously random question. Why in the world would that matter? :)

Leah Wentzel said...

lol, for a foster "home study" they have to write up 20 pages instead of 10 (new requirement) and I am sure that they try to think up everything they can to fill those pages. I do know they have a whole description of the outer looks of the house in there.

cindy said...

Isn't it amazing how GOD hears the wispers of our heart, in the quiet times GOD is listening. We are so excited!!
Love you,
Mom

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Thanks for the update Leah. I can't wait to get to know your new children.

Lindsay said...

I am glad you guys got a call with an update! :)