-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Can you tell I don't always know what to use as a "Title" for my posts :)

We had such a great weekend, the weather was warm, sometimes wet, but I loved it.  We had time to mess around with out website (www.dmweddingvideo.com coming soon) and Ben got the Dixon working.

We got to go over my my mom's house and my grandparent's house so that was nice too.

I just love the warm weather....


Obviously we didn't take too many pictures, but if you would like to read about the good deals I have been getting you can check it out here!

Oh, and I have been deep cleaning and organizing the house and that is making me VERY happy too :)


*update*

I called the agency that we are being licensed through for Foster care because I was wondering why it was taking so long for us to hear anything.  We have finished everything and it has just been up to the state of MI to read out home study and approve it.

I talked to Shannon (the first time I called I was put right through to her, praise God!) and she said that they sent out our home study in mid March and (along with 7 others) and it is sitting in Lansing waiting to be read and approved.  She said they also are confused about what is taking so long, not specifically with ours, but with ALL of the home studies they sent and said they "check online daily to see if the homes have been officially open".  She said that is could be days of weeks, there is no way to really know.  I asked her if there was any reason ours wouldn't be approved and she said that there was no reason why it would not be approved and that she had recommend up for exactly what we wanted because our situation was more than appropriate.

So, that is all I know.  I know it will be done when it needs to be done.  And that is good enough for today.

4 comments:

Shelly Marie said...

Waiting...Waiting...and more WAITING!!!!=)

Vicki Aeschliman said...

God has a plan. Glad you got through quickly to the social worker so at least you were able to find out the status Gram (using Vicki's Computer)

the johnson crew said...

i was wondering about that. wow, that is too bad it takes so long, but that is how things go.

Lindsey said...

You don't love to wait Leah? JK...