-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Disney, Part Two

Kobe saw another child trying to pull out "The Sword in the Stone" so he had to try to, he has never seen that movie, I will have to get it for him.
We did A LOT of walking that day!
The Snow White ride was supposed to be scary, Kobe said it wasn't.  I thought it was really cute :)

Yes, I made the boys go on "It's a Small World".  Do any of you know if that is from a movie or if it is just a ride that Disney made up?  I have asked a couple people this and they don't know.  I feel like I should know and I don't.


I was in charge of the map, until I got all turned around, then I would point to a place and have Ben figure out how to get there :)

I went on Disney.com and planned out every attraction we should go on, printed out a map and everything...and then left them in the car!!!  The good thing was, because I had checked it all out on line I still remembered everything so it made our walk through more efficient.
This ride is based around the movie "The Haunted Mansion" with Eddy Murphy.  It wasn't that scary though, pretty cool actually.


Waiting to get SOAKED on Splash Mountain, based around Brer Rabbit & the Tar Baby.  I LOVED that book when I was little!
Here is a shot of us after we got soaked!
The castle is beautiful during the day and beautiful at night!  We just loved it, staying for the fire works is a must!  They are amazing!

This picture was taken just before we left Disney.  It was just so perfect!

6 comments:

Vicki Aeschliman said...

how long did it take to get It's a small world song out of your head?

Lauren said...

I loved its a small world untill about half way through......now I never want to hear that song again! I love your pics and your posts!!!

gram said...

what great pictures of you and Kobe. Kobe's expression were great.
Great background for your picture of Ben, you and Kobe.

cindy said...

I love the picture of you and Kobe, and wellllll alll of the pictures I am amazed at all the great shots you got. The castle is so beautiful. What a great ending shot of you all.
Love you

Alyssa said...

I am dying to go there again now after seeing all of your pictures:)! It makes me smile to see you three having such a great time together!!!
Its a Small World is just a ride as far as I know, and it has been there for sooo long! I like it:)
They do have amazing fireworks for sure!
I also love that picture of you and Kobe together in front of the castle! Cute:)

amanda said...

looks like you all had a lot of fun! :)