-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Vacation: Take One

So, how many clever titles do you think I can come up with for these vacation photos?  How many posts do you think it will take me to post all of these???  :)  I guess we will have to see how it goes...


Wednesday morning we flew out of Detroit and landed in Orlando around noon.  We picked up our rental car and drove to our condo and they let us check in about 3 hours early at no extra charge so that was nice.

Here are a couple shots of the view from our condo and Kobe in from of "KOBE Steak House"

I love that they spell it like Kobe's name :)



To be continued...

4 comments:

Always Faith said...

We have a Kobe's near where I live in NC, too...now that I read your blog, I think about your Kobe every time I hear people talking about the restaurant! haha =)

Alyssa said...

Great condo! Wow! What a great trip you had! That restaurant is great:)! I bet he thought that was so cool!! Can't wait to see more:).
Glad you are home safe, and had a marvelous time!

Lindsay said...

Looks like it was beautiful!

gram said...

Your condo looked just beautiful.
Wow Kobe a restaurant named after you. How neat!!