-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Kobe's 1st time at the Ocean

Kobe has definitely discovered a new love.  He took to the ocean like he has lived by it his whole life and every time we were anywhere near it he HAD to go in!  He didn't get to see the ocean until the 5th day of our trip and we ended up going to the ocean on day 5, 6 and two times on day 7.  It was just too wonderful.  It was hot, but not muggy and I managed to not terribly burn myself until day 6 :)


***these aren't even the good pictures...Ben took some amazing ones on day 7***










4 comments:

cindy said...

OH my those are amazing pictures and I can't wait to see the other ones. Great picture of Ben and Kobe. This trip was so good for you all. Can't wait to see you tomorrow.
Love you.

Alyssa said...

Kobe is such a handsome boy! Great pictures! Wow, would he and Kendra have a blast in the ocean together! All of the cousins would! :) I love the expressions on his face. Pure joy!

Shelly Marie said...

I can't wait to take Brooklyn to the Ocean!!! There is nothing like it. Lake Michigan is not quite the same as the Ocean!!! LOL
Great pictures. I am so glad you guys had such a wonderful time on your vacation!! =) See you tomorrow!!

gram said...

What great pictures. Kobe looks like he is so happy.