-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Friday, October 17, 2008

Trying to shoot a moving target :)

I guess that is how you would describe trying to get a picture of David these days!  He is every where and on top of that is fascinated with the camera itself-not exactly posing for it :)

I got a couple shots I liked...

And then we went outside to play in the leaves. 
He loved crawling around in the leaves...
...and throwing them...



(this is one of my favorite shots-I love the way his face looks when he smiles like this)
He was sucking his bottom lip in all day :)



Boy, I can't believe it is Friday already.  Kobe has had a great week at school.  Ben and I have been working all week and this Saturday we have a wedding to shoot, Kobe has a birthday party to go to and then Sunday we are having my Mom's side of the family over for dinner!
The madness never ends but we love it.  Just wait until we throw MORE kids into the mix :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cute! I love the pictues of David in the leaves! I hope your wedding goes well tomorrow and you guys have a good weekend! We love ya!

Alyssa said...

Great shots! He is such a cutie! I love the ones in the leaves!!

Have a great crazy weekend. Love you

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I love the pictures! Things are always happening

gram said...

Cute pictures. You do a great job Leah.