-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2008

"Dude, I got hit by a truck"

If you know Bobbie, it would make sense that that was one of the first coherent sentences she said to me yesterday.

Bobbie was doing so great today, it was SO good to see her. She was up out of bed for a short time, it is all so amazing.

She is so annoyed that she got hit by a truck...lots of people would have lots of different feelings about getting hit by a truck but Bobbie is just annoyed. :)

I got to talk to her lots and she hurts...a lot...but she is doing SOOO good compared to how she should be doing...it is amazing.

Every time I get news it is good news and it is such a relief. Such a relief.


Thank you for all the prayers...God has brought us all thru so much...He is right there with Bobbie.

8 comments:

spng7 said...

The prayers are coming from everywhere ... Florida, Alaska, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Arkansas and all over Michigan. God hears and answers. The prayers won't stop until she is back on her feet. We love her and miss her. A special prayer for those looking after her and her family.

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Oh Leah, this brought such a smile to me! Thank you. Please tell Bobbie Hi from all of us. God must have a great plan for Bobbie!!

gram said...

God is great. I am so happy Bobbie is doing better. Our prayers continue for a complete recovery.

Alyssa said...

AMEN!! What a Great Physician He is! We are so glad to hear the positive news, and we are continuing to pray daily. I am sure you are such a big help to your sister too.
Love you!

Alyssa said...

Thank the Lord!! He is amazing! I can just hear her saying that about the truck. We will continue to keep them in our prayers!

Keep us updated!

chris

Rebekah said...

Holy Cow! I just read this story and checked out your newscast from Myspace! What a bizarre and miraculous story! Bizarre that you could be tucked nicely in bed and hit by a truck, miraculous that she is doing so well! Praise God! I pray for continued good news!

Lindsay said...

I am so glad she is doing better! It truly is amazing what God can do!

amanda said...

My whole family is praying for her recovery. Is the baby okay?