-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy 7th Wedding Anniversary to...US!

7 years, how did that happen so quickly?  The past 7 years have been so much better than I ever dreamed life could be.  There has been so much more good then bad and spending all that time with Ben (and Kobe) has been without a doubt AMAZING!

I love you Ben, thank you for ALWAYS loving me back.  You are truly THE best husband for me-I know God made you to be MY PERSON.

7 comments:

Alyssa said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! That was such a sweet post. We are so happy for you guys.

Love you!

Ben said...

Thank you Baby! I love you so much too! I can't imagine what life would be like without you. See you tonight!

gram said...

HAPPPY ANNIVERSARY BEN AND LEAH.
I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE MARRIED TO EACH OTHER AND HAVE SUCH A GREAT LITTLE BOY.

Lindsay said...

7 years.... that is a long time! :) I am glad it has been so wonderful- it shows! We love you guys Happy Anniversary!

Lindsey said...

WOW... I was going into 9th grade when I went to your wedding! I can't believe that.

Rebekah said...

Yah!!!! We just celebrated six years, last month! The time certainly does fly....Marriage is the best gift God could have ever given us (next to his son, of course). He truly is the defining factor...I see it in you guys and other couples around us. I pray that the next seven years hold even more good, as you embark on an exhilarating and challenging journey. Hope you had a fun day!

Shelly Marie said...

Happy Anniversary Ben and Leah!!! We love you guys!! =) Hope you have a great day!!!