-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Summer is going WAY too quick!!!

Yesterday before class I took Kobe to meet my cousin Lauren and her son, Michael, at the beach!  My sister ended up stopping by too.  Kobe just LOVES LOVES LOVES to go to the beach or pool and play in the water.  When we went last Friday with Ben Kobe actually was swimming on his own for a while with Ben's encouragement!  He was doing great and when we were there yesterday he practiced swimming some more and DIDN'T want his swimmies on.



Tomorrow I have an appt to got get finger printed.  Ben probably won't get his done until next Wednesday because the place by him is only open every other Wednesday.  It is good to get it done early because this is something that has to be mailed around to places.
If you think of it pray that out prints don't come back smudged because if they do we have to start the fingerprinting process all over again.  It would be nice to get it done all at one time! 

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

We'll pray for smooth printing! Looks like a fun day at the beach!

Ben said...

I just hope leah's don't come back linked to any bank heist or car jackings! :)

Leah Wentzel said...

well there was that one time...

Shelly Marie said...

Just so you know...When we went to get our finger prints done they check them right away for smudges. I thouhgt that was nice and easy!!! I am not sure were you have to go, but we had to go to immigration in down town Detroit...a little crazzzzzy!! Hope everything goes well!!! I know it will!!! =)

gram said...

Glad Kobe is learning to swim. I agree I do not know where our summer is going.

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Hey Ben, I was thinking the same thing!