-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

David did a lot better today than yesterday.  He didn't melt down until around 4 or 5 pm.  He finally fell asleep in my arms at 7:15 pm.  Not ideal for getting him to bed.  He is at home with Dave tonight.

Bobbie is walking around and eating a bit more.  She wants to come home so bad.  She did have a little set back today.  She couldn't remember which hospital she was in or what day it was.  I guess these are questions they ask her everyday and today is the first time she hasn't known the answers.

Pray for her.  Pray for her husband.  He is getting exhausted and has been taking great care of Bobbie.  

2 comments:

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Leah, please give me your address so I can order a set of queen size sheets for bobbi and also send you check for groceries. I love you and will be praying.

Lindsay said...

Thanks for the update! We are still praying!