-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

Good News :)

Bobbie was doing really good last night and this morning.  She knew what hospital she was in what the date was, what a relief.

She spent hours last night chatting with my parents and today I think Dave is going to help her get a shower.  He is taking her some regular clothes too.

David is taking a nap here.  (The baby)
He had a rough night last night and was happy to go down for a nap here.  Hopefully he will get a nice long nap so he can be his normal little self later today.

Thank you for all your prayers!  Keep praying for us.  God is being very merciful to us and I know part of that is because of everyone who is praying.

4 comments:

gram said...

Leah I have located all of the equipment I have. How about I call Cindy and make arrangements to meet and get the equipment to you that way it will be one less pressure on you. Just let me know if that is okay.

Lindsay said...

I am so glad to hear she is doing better! Im sure a shower will be very refreshing to her! I really do wish I was there to help! Again if there is anything we can do just name it! You know we are always willing to help! :) LY

Alyssa said...

Oh, good! We are so glad to hear positive news. We will continue to pray daily for you all and for a quick recovery. I am sure that is so hard on her and little David being apart like that too. That is a constant prayer of mine throughout the day. I am so glad you are there to help your sister like that.
We love you guys!

Lindsey said...

You guys are still in my prayers!