-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

Starting off on the wrong foot...

Um, so, the kid we are training to shoot weddings...he went to the wrong church.  He went to the one for SATURDAY not the one scheduled for TODAY.  So, as I am stuck in traffic he calls me and says "I think I'm at the wrong church".  I say, "Are you at United Methodist of Grosse Point?"  He says, "No, I am at the church in Detroit."

Yeah, we had a little mix up today.  He got to the correct church earlier than he needed to be even with the mix up.  Everything else went fine...we shall see.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh dear! Hopfully today goes smoothly!

gram said...

Good luck. It will work out.

spng7 said...

What's that saying "Everything happens for a reason" :)

Alyssa said...

oh, do we understand:) LOL