-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Friday, September 21, 2007

Date Night

Every Friday night Ben plays basketball at church. So tonight Kobe and I had a date night. We went to Cici's for dinner and played 2 games of air hockey (which I have become a pro at because I am in charge of the game room every Thursday night at youth group, I have a feeling at the end of this school year I will be very good at pool as well).
After dinner we went to walmart and picked out some play dough and created our master pieces.
















2 comments:

cindy said...

That looks like so much fun, I think I saw a Rupert pile on the table........
Love you,
Mom aka Grandma

gram said...

Kobe will never forget the neat times the two of you have together. Love ya,Gram