-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Halloween Party!

Halloween is on a Wednesday this year so we are planning on having a Halloween party the Saturday night before Halloween. I like taking Kobe out Trick or Treating way too much to miss that so I thought this would be a good way to do both things. I have to check on when the youth group is having their party because I love helping with that too, so I am hoping that is on a Friday night!

So we will probably be having the party sometime starting between 5pm and 6 pm that evening. And YES it is a costume party for adults and a fun party for the kids! Down stairs we will be having all sorts of fun stuff for the little ones (and big ones if they want to play too) but we also will be having food, a pumpkin carving contest (so bring your master piece to be judged) and hopefully just having a lot of fun.

That is what I plan on so far, once I firm everything up I will post the final details!

0 comments: