-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

lol, the things I start

well, last night Ben finished tearing out the wall I had started earlier yesterday!

I don't think I started it just to get ben going on it, but maybe i did subcontiously :)
I would have done it all my self but there was electrical stuff running through the wall and I don't really mess with that unless someone else is home because I don't really know what I am doing. But, anyway! the wall is gone along with the mold. Now we just have to tear out the sink! That will be fun, I am sure it only weighs 200 + lbs, I am sure it is more.

2 comments:

Ben said...

Thanks for all the fun things you get me into! :) I Love You!!!

Leah Wentzel said...

love you too :)

just wait till you see what I start next

*~Evil laugh~*