-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Doc update

Well, I took Kobe to the doctor today. As I thought there is nothing Kobe has that is treatable. Basically he just has a "viral bug" and will have to wait it out.

The doctor checked his ears and lungs and everything looks great, his throat is just aggrivated.

Praise God for no ear infections for such a long time now!!! I think it may be close to two years since his last one, Praise God for healing Kobe's ears!!!

1 comments:

Alyssa said...

I am so glad he is okay, and it just has to flush out. And I am so glad there is no ear infection...WHAT A BLESSING!! I know exactly how you feel. It has been over a year for Kendra too, Praise God!

I enjoyed looking through your blog tonight. Kobe cracks me up that he wants Halloween decorations in his room. How cute! We cannot wait to see you guys soon!

Love you!