-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Monday, September 17, 2007

Funny Moment


This weekend was really nice, we didn't have much work stuff going on (same as usually but no weddings) and we had a great time with both of our families.
One of the moments that Ben and I keep laughing about was when my Mom came over.

She asked Ben how old he was. When Ben said "28" I thought we were going to have to pick my Mom up off the floor. The first thing she said was "Leah! How old are you?!?" lol, Ben replyed "23, but she is going to be 24 in November"
We have laughed so hard about that a couple times since she left. I guess she hasn't thought about our age gap in a while, either that or she still thinks of me being younger than I am. :)

I told Ben everytime I hear 28 I think of how close that is to 30 and I think my Mom is the same way :)

4 comments:

cindy said...

That is funny! I love your mom. We had a great family weekend inspite of manditory meetings....
THanks for all the fun.
Love you,
Mom

Ben said...

Maybe your mom just realized how close you are to being 30! :) What do you think about that?!?!?!

gram said...

Ben you are ao funny. You would think 30 was getting old.I don't think so as I will be 70 next year so you both are just babies. Ha ha
Love , gram

gram said...

Ben you are ao funny. You would think 30 was getting old.I don't think so as I will be 70 next year so you both are just babies. Ha ha
Love , gram