-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2007

My (I mean Ben's) new camera is here :)

Yesterday My (I mean Ben's) new camera came in the mail. So when he got home he opened it all up and then after dinner we went to Best Buy to buy a memory card. Kobe also informed us he needed desert, and since he has been cooped up in the house for 4 days and it was really nice out we decided to go :)
You can tell cabin fever had finally hit him, he was all over the place :)










10 comments:

gram said...

What kind of a camera did Ben buy? So glad Kobe is feeling better. Looks like he was having fun last night. Love ya, Gram

Leah Wentzel said...

I don't know what kind of camera it is. i guess it is like chris & alyssa's nice cameras but instead of being 10 megapixels it is 8.

It is very nice though

cindy said...

I love Bens camera and I am so glad that Kobe is ok and is getting better. Is he coming over tonight? I love you guys, I will have to tell you about my trip to FOrt Wayne IN it was amazing!! A long day thought...
Love you, Mom

Leah Wentzel said...

Canon EOS Rebel XT
Digital SLR

cindy said...

I was just looking at the pics and boy does Kobe look like Ben...scary

Ben said...

What do you mean by "Scary"? :) Love you all!! Ben

cindy said...

Of course you know I didn't mean it in a ScArY way......I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
Love,
Mom

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I don't know why but I find it so amusing when Ben types a response. Maybe I'm just not awake yet.

Lindsay said...

Im glad Kobe is feeling better!

Alyssa said...

I am so excited for you guys! It is so much fun to take pictures with a camera with no delay!!!

Have fun:)!