-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Brunch with Santa

-



-





I think Brooklyn got sick of me taking her picture.

He is Mark's pride and joy of his Christmas decorating. I am pretty sure we tried to hide this in the dumpster when they moved from the house on Ray Road, but he found it :)

This is how Cindy decorated her ladder for Christmas. It is so cute, some of the ornaments are even spinning.


This is Brook pretending to be Santa handing out presents. This Santa was an indian giver though :)

This was the look on Brooklyn's face when ever she would say "Ho Ho Ho!" She had almost an Elvis lip going when she would say it.

This afternoon the kids were practicing "Away in a Manger" with Grandma. They were so cute doing the hand signs. As soon as Kobe saw the camera he quit doing them.

4 comments:

cindy said...

I had sooooooo much fun with all of you guys! It was so nice of Randi to do that for all of us! We all have amazing friends. Dad is sooo proud of his Christmoose and everytime he gets a reaction he just smiles! Ben dad is so excited about your intrest in his paintings, thanks! Thanks again for the great day.
Love you all,
Mom

Alyssa said...

Kendra loved seeing the pictures:). Especially Max! She was very excited to see the kids with Santa.

Leah, post some of your Christmas decorations too. I would love to see what you guys are doing with your new house. I will have to do the same.

Love you all! Miss you bunches!

Shelly Marie said...

Very cute Pictures!!! Thanks so much for taking them for me!! =) Wish we could of been there, but oh well!!!! =) I love the first picture it is the best!!!! Thanks again!!!

Lindsay said...

Great Pictures! Looks like you guys had a blast. I love Brook's face with Santa it cracks me up! Kobe sure is turning in to a handsome young boy! Can't wait to see you!! Love ya