-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Dear Santa, even though Kobe doesn't believe anymore...




Well, because I have had several people ask me what Kobe might want for Christmas I thought I would give you the $15 and under list because typically that is what I try to do when people ask me what Kobe, I or Ben would want for Christmas.

1. Kobe is REALLY into Bionicals right now, some of those toys range from $5 to $70, but the majority of them are $10
2. Kobe loves pajamas, especially "comfy pants" aka sweat pants (size 5 in Boys)
3. He could use another hooded sweatshirt (size small in Boys or 5/6 in Boys - anything with a T in the size now is too small)
4. Legos, Ben and I hate them, but Kobe really likes them. There are several sets that are right around $10 that he would like. Right now his favorites are Star Wars sets and these under the sea looking "Mars Mission" ones.

So, anyway, if you were struggling hopefully that helps!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Thanks for that, Leah! That does help us out. We still need to get him another little something. Which Bionicles does he have?

Love your Christmas card...thanks!

Leah W said...

He has so many that there would be no way for me to figure it out.

I would just pick one that was in your price range and get that. He may not have it. We haven't bought him that many recently so I think the chances are good he won't have it.

Glad you got your card. Have you sent some out yet? I haven't checked my mail in a day or two.

Alyssa said...

We are sending ours with Matt and Linds for everyone b/c money is tight right now. We are sending all of our other Christmas cards to everyone else by email this year. Chris is designing it. I will email it to you all too:).

Okay, we will do our best with the Bionicle. Chris loves that stuff. Or legos...he loves those too:).