-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Ring Barer



OK, first of all, I never Know how to spell "ring barer" so sorry if that is the worst way you have ever seen it spelled.

Well this was Kobe's second time around being the ringbarer. He did much better this time. What I mean by that is that at Uncle Matt & Aunt Lindsay's wedding he kinda teared up as he was walking down the aisle in front of ALL those people and didn't really know where he was going. Bobbie's wedding was a much smaller setting and I an sure that being a little older now helped. He did great walking down and sat up front for the whole service. While I was up there he seemed to be being such a angel, little did I know my Grandpa Neighbors had started to stick his toung out at Kobe and had got Kobe to do it back st him for most of the service! I didn't know about it until I was off the stage, but oh well, at least Kobe didn't start it! :)

Here are some pictures my Ben snapped of Kobe before the service (that is my old ring pillow). With out Ben I swear we would be picture less!

Oh, and just to put it out there...I think Kobe is officially prepared to be rented out as a ring bearer. He will provide a great smile, walking of the flower girl down the aisle and entertainment during the ceremony. Please call to see if your date is still available for summer 2007!

0 comments: