-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

As you can tell...

I haven't been taking to many blog worthy pictures lately.  

We have just been busy with regular life stuff.  

Kobe had T-ball last night and seemed to have fun with that.  I have been busy working which is nice, I also have had plenty of time to just hang out with Kobe.
Last night Kobe and I were riding his scooter thru the house-that tile floor is slippery.  I didn't biff though-that would have been funny.

I hope you all have a great day today, we might be going to the beach again!  :)

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love how you always change your blog background!

Vicki Aeschliman said...

What happened to Aunt Vicki's pool?
Do I smell? I promise I will take a bath if you come.

gram said...

I agree you guys need to come to Vicki's pool so we can spend time with you. Maybe you are waiting until Cindy comes home so Shelly, Cindy and you along with Kobe and Brooklyn can come over.

Leah Wentzel said...

lol, I got invited to the beach by my cousin who has a little boy around Kobe's age and I try to spend as much time with them as I can because our schedules are pretty conflicting most of the time.

As I told Gma today on the phone, I have a feeling our next outing will be up to your pool on a day that is good for you guys :)

I am excited to swim in a POOL!!! :)

Love you guys