-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Friday, June 27, 2008

Kobe and His Pox :)

Well, as you know, the past week has revolved around Kobe and his chicken pox!  I thought I would show you some pictures of how he looks.

The entire time he has had them he has felt very normal.  He has the same amount of energy and never had a temp or anything.  He did have a couple days of being itchy thought that weren't too fun.  We put calamine lotion on him and gave him an oatmeal bath (which helped a lot!) and he did pretty good not itching.
These pictures were taken about a day after his worst day...
The light colored stuff on the spots in calamine lotion stuck in his scabs-gross-but I didn't want anyone to think it was puss or something!

When I had chicken pox I had WAY more than what Kobe had.

3 comments:

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I am so glad he is done with them! He's still cute as ever!!!!!

cindy said...

He is amazing, can he come out and play?????? I got there tents and tunnels and it is a riot. I miss you all so much. What are you doing sunday?

gram said...

Kobe is still a doll chicken pox or not