-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Monday, June 2, 2008

Kobe's unruly Graduation Cap

Well, Kobe had a little bit of trouble on Graduation night...

Some of these K5ers just didn't have the hang of these weird hats.  Kobe included.  I was laughing so hard as he walked in and I saw his hat all messed up...just for the record couldn't one of the Mom's helping out in the room have helped out some of these boys a little better?  Kobe wasn't the only one!~

And, being the psychopathic Mom I am, I actually did jump out of my seat and fix his hat as he walked down the aisle...bacause he looked nuts.  Seriously-he did.  No-I do not have OCD.  :P
BUT that little twerp couldn't leave his hat alone so by the time he got up front he had messed it up again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes-this is the way it is supposed to look......rrrrrrrrrrrrright.......................

I didn't know the front point of the hat was supposed to go to the corner of your eye!!!!!!!!!!  Nice one Kobe.

Luckily, their principal Mrs. Gebhart fixed the hats as each little crazy looking boy came down to get their diploma-It saved me from having to run up on stage and fix it for him before we took his picture!
Is this post about Kobe's hat or his mother's crazy obsessive compulsive disorder?  The world may never know...

3 comments:

gram said...

What a darling boy. He looks so cute in his cap and gown. I was telling mom all about the pictures you posted and she said I am sure Leah will send me one as she always sends me pictures. If you do print up some pictures please get me one of Kobe in his cap and gown and let me know what it cost.

Alyssa said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe he is already 6, and graduated. Crazy! I loved that about Mrs. Gebhart at graduation. I actually remember her doing that. She is great!

Love you guys. Wish you were coming too!

Lindsay said...

Ha! That is funny! That will make the day even more memorable!