-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

2nd Grade Open House

Today, after S's visit, we had Kobe's 2nd grade open house to go to.  They finally chose a teacher, Mrs. Wright, who is usually the 3rd grade teacher.  She seems nice and Kobe had fun seeing his classmates.  He is SO excited to go and I will miss him!  Kobe and I had a nice time together during S's visit.  That is the one thing I LOVE about her visits, Kobe and I get to have a private lunch date every week during the summer!  
Kobe is growing up so fast, his second front tooth is getting ready to come in (I can't wait!) and he is so tall, thin & tan.  He is such a good boy.  

4 comments:

cindy said...

You are right! He is amazing, wonderful, sweet, thoughtful, funny, hugable need I go on...
All of the kids are so amazing. We are so glad that he has a sweet teacher, I know Kobe is ready for school. It is a great feeling when they want to go back to school. :)
Love you,
Mom

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Yes he is a good boy! We all love him. Have a great day Kobe!

Alyssa said...

I am not sure I know his teacher or not. I am glad he is excited though, and she seems nice :). I LOVE 2nd grade! :-) Still wish I was his teacher :)

Love you guys! Have a great year, Kobe!

gram said...

Kobe is a great boy and so glad he is so anxious to go back to school. I always think it is so neat to have one on one with a person so you can give each other your attention.