-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Eight Years.


Sometimes we fight.  Sometimes we agree.  Sometimes we annoy each other.  Sometimes we can't get enough of each other.  Some day are long and stressful.  Some days we wish would last longer.


Eight years brings a lot of changes.  Eight years has brought a lot of good with some bad mixed in.  But, I wouldn't change any of it and I am beyond thankful that I had YOU to go through it with me.

I can only imagine what the next eight years will bring and I have to admit, I'm excited.

I love you Ben.

Love,


Your Person

6 comments:

Shelly Marie said...

We hope you guys have a great day!! Happy Anniversary!!!
We love you guys!! =)

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Happy Anniversary! Dave and I will celebrate 29 years on Sat.

Lindsay said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

Alyssa said...

Your comment on my blog cracked me up this morning :) LOL

We hope you both have a great anniversary today. We love you both.

Lindsey said...

AWWWW! So cute! Hope you have a good anniversary!

Becca B. said...

Congratulations to you guys! Eight years is a long time, and it sounds like its been an amazing time as well!!!