-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

"Yip"

Oh my, apparently I didn't realize how often I say to the kids "Yep."  Now that I think about it I do say that a lot.  Well, now my little copy cat is running around saying "Yip" to everything - and I do mean everything.  Just now S was walking around saying "Kobe?" and I said "He is in the living room" - her response "Yip".  Apparently it fits everything.  And oddly enough it does.  She has probably said it over 2 dozen times today and it is starting to make me laugh every time she does.  Her mom is going to think she is being raise by a hill billy once she hears that one!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

LOL Elle says Yep for everything to! :)

Leah Wentzel said...

that is funny, i got it on video-I will try to post that soon :)

Shelly Marie said...

cute!! =)

Rebekah said...

So funny!!!

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Caleb always says YESSS. He sounds just like Todd cuz he always says a proper yes.

gram said...

What copy cat little ones are.:)

the johnson crew said...

that is adorable.