-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

First Day of 2nd Grade

Today was the day!  Kobe was excited, I think we all kinda were :)  We have switched back to the school year bedtime (8:30 pm - during the summer it was 10 pm for S and whenever for Kobe) so that is always a big adjustment for all of us.
Kobe was up before I went in to wake him up.
We got everything together and left right on time...
...even with an extra person coming with us this year.
I love these pictures of him every year!


Wow, it is amazing how these pictures change every year.

7 comments:

Alyssa said...

How exciting! Have I mentioned that I LOVE second grade?? :-) Can't wait to see a picture of his teacher too. If she is who I think she is she was a teacher's aide when I taught there.

Way to go, Kobe! Great pictures :)

spng7 said...

Gosh ... your little boy is growing up ... and they do it sooooo fast. Love you all. Gram

Vicki Aeschliman said...

How did S handle kobe being gone today? In fact, how did you handle it?

Leah Wentzel said...

lol, i'm used to kobe going to school so it was fine. i just quickly got him settled and then left. I have to admit, shopping was a lot easier with just S :)

S was fine too, she asked about him a bit and had to have her over back pack but she enjoyed having me to herself i think. she was excited to go pick him up - even if after 30 seconds of them being together after school kobe was already messing with her and she was already whining :)

Shelly Marie said...

Those pictures are great!! I love the last one!! Very cute!! How did he like his teacher?

Lindsay said...

Oh my! He looks all grown up! Cute pictures- thanks for sharing them!

gram said...

What a cute kid. I loved the pictures .I can not believe how grown up he looks.