-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I have been a busy girl today!





Here is the highlight video of my latest bride getting ready. I also made them a copy of the raw footage. They have a good half hour of raw footage just from them getting ready (most of it was her getting her make up done!!!

What a beautiful bride she was. Their wedding location was just gorgeous! I can't wait to get into the really good footage!

I will be making a business blog soon, but since I don't expect everyone to check both I though I would post this on here too.

3 comments:

cindy said...

THis is beautiful, I just love it. You have come so far from High School!!!!! haha and you never thought you would use computers........
Have a great day, love you,
Mom

Wentzel Weekly said...

That looks great, Leah! Chris and I enjoy watching your work. You are really doing well.

Leah Wentzel said...

Yes, I never would have guessed that I would do 100% of my work on computers!

I love it though!

Luckily Ben is a brilliant teacher ;)

It was so funny when he started saying how much better I am at making videos than he is. (I just get WAY more practice)




I love watching Chris' videos too SO much. I get excited every time he posts a new one and I have to watch it at least twice.

He is awesome at what he does.