-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Egg hunt at The Point and Vampire Bunnies

What a day Saturday turned out to be!!!  Ben stayed home and we had a great morning together then we were off to the egg hunt at church.  There were so many people there it was crazy!  The was a muddy field full of eggs, a gym full of blow ups to play on, people to paint your face, snow cones, and food, games, it was a lot of fun for the kids and lots of stress for the parents BUT they are worth it!





Oh, now this was my favorite idea of the day!  Kobe and Brook went to go get their faces painted.  Well, one of the ladies had some pictures out and one was flipped over and showed a vampire.  Well, of course that was what Kobe wanted, and I went along with it because they were using markers and I wanted as little marker on his face as possible.

Poor Brook!  I felt so bad that Kobe wanted the stupid vampire teeth because then Brook did too!  She really got into in when she was trying out her teeth and Grandma!

Kobe
Brook
Here is kobe with the Easter Bunny (still sporting his vampire face paint, doesn't it just add such a nice effect to the picture?)

Brook was not going to sit with the easter Bunny.  Not by herself, not with Kobe, not with me, she was not going to do it, so we didn't.
See, there weren't that many kids there!  :P

It was like a sea of children, dirty, muddy, greedy children  :)
Kobe had to hold his own in the egg hunt while I helped Brook (and while Dad took pictures :) )
He was tough enough to race through and get a lot of eggs by himself. 

Brooklyn did such a good job at the egg hunt, she filled up her basket and managed to not fall in the mud!
I love this shot!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

They look like such little buddies! Cute picture!

Shelly Marie said...

I am glad they had fun!!! I love the vampire teeth. =) Thanks again for helping mom with Brook. =)

Alyssa said...

Wow! What a day that was I am sure:)!! I am so glad they had fun. Kendra would've had a ball with them too. She really misses them so much. We wish we weren't so far away.

The vampire teeth cracked me up. How funny:)

gram said...

Looks like the kids had a great time at the Easter egg hunt and it
looked like the church did a great job with all the things little kids like. Love the pictures, Love,Gram