-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Friday, March 28, 2008

Kobe's new shirt



I found this shirt and tie at H&M at Great Lakes Crossing and fell in love with it.  It is so cute!

Kobe has some interesting ways of posing :)

As you in Michigan can probably tell I took this picture on Wednesday.  If I was to take the same picture in the same place today it would look like a winter wonderland behind Kobe, no joke.  We got a decent amount of snow last night.  It fell in big beautiful flake, just perfect for Christmas or something, not necessarily perfect for Spring Break :)
Now, the sun is coming up and it is all melting so I hope that is the last of it, but we shall see.

Vicki, Dave, Amanda, Todd & Caleb, I hope you all have a great safe trip!  Enjoy the sun!
Love you guys!

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

That is cute! The shirt, and tie...not the snow!!! Wow, that is no fun. I remember those days:). We don't miss them a bit. We miss you guys though.

Love you all. Have a great day!!

cindy said...

He looks so cute! I love the shirt, we had so much fun with kobe last night! Thanks
Love you lots,
Mom

Lindsay said...

Cute shirt!(and Kobe) I love that store H&M I wish we had one here!

gram said...

I love the top picture of Kobe. What a cutie.

Vicki Aeschliman said...

thank yo leah. we hope to have a great trip!!

Shelly Marie said...

I love the second picture!!!