-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Uncle Ben & David

I absolutely love it when babies have a "thing" for someone.  Boy does David have a "thing" for his Uncle Ben.  It is SO adorable!  In church Ben videotapes and when David is sitting with me he stares at Uncle Ben until Ben starts making faces at him and then David gets all excited and smiles really big and pushes up and down with his legs like he is jumping up and down.
On Saturday Bobbie, Dave, David and my parents came over for dinner.  It was such a great day!  We all made dinner (we grilled out -yes in the middle of winter Ben and I still use our grill, we did for dinner just last night too!-and we made the apple dumplings that Pioneer Woman cursed me with knowing how to make.  They were amazing.) and then we just hung out.  I was sitting on the love seat with Ben holding David and he just kept wiggling trying to get as close to Ben as possible.  He was twisting every which way trying to see Ben and trying to get Ben to look at him.  Eventually I put him right in between Ben and I and he was so thrilled.  Uncle Ben started paying attention to him and he just lit up.  It was so funny.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is really cute! That is how Elle is with Matt right now, I just love it! David sure is a handsome little boy, he is growing so fast. It looks like Bobbie and Dave are doing a great job with him! Love you!

Alyssa said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! He is adorable!

gram said...

I think Ben has a way with all the little ones. I think they know how much he enjoys them. David is sure cute. love ya, Gram

Vicki Aeschliman said...

He is such a cutie!

cindy said...

David KNOWS a great man when he see it!!! He is getting so big. How is Kobes tooth? I will catch up with you soon, we have had a crazy start to the week. We love you guys,
Hugs and lots of Kisses,
MOm and Kobe's Grandma