-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

This morning I got a great surprise!

My friend Julie who goes to our church (and who is a great photographer btw) sent me these photos today/last night!  I was so excited because even though we had great video of Kobe getting baptized I HAD NO PICTURES!!!  Luckily Julie had her camera that day and shot some for us!  Don't you love when God takes care of things for you like that?  I DO!  Thanks Julie!!!!


Aren't they precious?!?

7 comments:

Vicki Aeschliman said...

God is so good blessing us with great friends. The splash pad looks like so much fun.

the johnson crew said...

those are awesome pictures too! praise God! what a blessing!

Rebekah said...

So cool!!!!

Becca B. said...

These are great!

Shelly Marie said...

Very neat pictures!!

Alyssa said...

Such special pictures! Wow

gram said...

I am so glad you got some pictures of Kobe's and his very special day.