-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day 2009

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there, I could write a big post about how amazing of a Father my husband is, but I think if you read my blog at all you have heard about how amazing he is already.  He is a good man and I still can't believe he is all mine!  :)

Anyway, here are some cute pictures of the kids from Sunday, playin' in the water :)







To see more you can click here

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

Great Pictures! Looks like they love that slip and slide! I miss Michigan grass!!!

gram said...

So cute. They sure have a good time together. I had a great time yesterday with family.

Shelly Marie said...

We did have a great time!!! Cute pictures!!!

Becca B. said...

I love Slip and Slide!

cindy said...

That was such a fun day, we had sooo much fun with everyone. I wish we had more pictures of the 4 wheeler incident. ;) What a wonderful time. Thanks for coming.
Love you all lots,
Mom aka Grandma

Leah Wentzel said...

ha! i wish it was on video!