-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Water Pad















Oh how I love summer-even though our weather seems so weird!  It is very pleasant, but not roasting hot like it sometimes can be in June.  Friday was a great warm day to finally make our way over to the park that has my favorite summer activity.  I just LOVE watching the kids play here.  They have so much fun and the pictures are always great!

To see more pictures of S click here

4 comments:

gram said...

Looks like that is a fun park and the kids were having a great time. Great pictures.

Becca B. said...

Ummm, I'm so jelous! We have nothing like this around here...we only have regular swimming pools...this looks soooo FUN!

Lindsay said...

That looks like fun! I bet Elle would like that to! :) Glad the kids had a great time!

Vicki Aeschliman said...

That looks so cool! Where is it?