-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

2 more months

They went to court.

In S's mom's eyes court went very badly.

In my eyes it went pretty good.

I have lots of details to share.

Like how God had the "referee" over seeing S's case have a family emergency so a different, much harder referee over saw the hearing which I think made a world of difference PRAISE GOD!

Anyway, I will tell this story in detail another day.

Right now, S's situation is to remain the same. She is to stay with us during the week and have supervised visits on the weekends at Gma's house.

Gma & Mom both have to attend more counseling and still prove that Gma's house is a safe stable environment for S.

They have set a court date for 2 months from now.

Thank you , in advance, Lord, for the next two months. We won't waste them.

Also, thank you to all my friends and family that took the time to check in with me, text me, leave me comments here. I am blessed to have people around me that truly care!

8 comments:

Kelli said...

Leah I'm so happy for you and S. I have been praying for this all day and God is so faithful. I know you won't waste the next 2 months, but will use them to glorify God and learn more about what He wants for you!

Shelly Marie said...

You have always been ther for me during our rough times....That is what family is for!! I am glad we have S. for 2 more months!! Still praying for the next 2 months!! Love ya!! God is GOOD all the TIME!!!

StarfishMom said...

Prayed ALL day with a pit in my stomach until I realized WHO has in charge!!! He is FAITHFUL...even still!!

XOXOXO

spng7 said...

We've all come to love that little girl and only want what is best for her ... right now we know that is you and Ben and Kobe. I'm pretty sure that God knows this, too.

the johnson crew said...

thanks for keeping us posted. i am glad she isn't going home today and i'll keep praying. these times are so hard, so glad you are trusting Jesus.

gram said...

Thanks for calling me and updating
me. God is good!!!

Rebekah said...

God is moving....

Always Faith said...

glad to hear it! court can be so frustrating or rewarding depending on who you get and what kind of mood their in....