-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Mom Lost Her Mind - Again

Often I find myself thinking up things for the kids to do that are tons of work for me, tons of mess, yet tons of fun for them.

I get bored easy, I think they do to. So, sometimes you have to get creative. To make a long story short, David was coming over to play and I thought it would be fun for them to play in water. The bath tub is too small for three little ones and it was too cold outside to play in water outside but our sunroom is usually the warmest room in the house if the sun is out.

Thus, pool in the sunroom was born:
It probably only has 3 or 4 inches of water in it but it is enough for the kids to splash around in and they love it.
We are on day two of pool in the sunroom so it will probably be emptied tonight.
But, it was fun while it lasted!!!

0 comments: