I truly to not know what is going to happen. I was planning on going until S threw up this morning. Now I am staying home and waiting to hear what happens. I am very worried that they will just send her home. In all honesty there are equal reasons to keep her in care as there is lack of paper evidence that she shouldn't go home.
So, as we know, it is in God's hands.
I have a VERY busy day tomorrow. Lots of work, kids and stuff that has to be done. Hopefully that will keep my mind off it.
I will let you know when I can what happens.