-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Florida.

My sister and I took off Saturday to go visit our Gma & Gpa. Gpa has been in and out of the hospital and isn't doing do well. I could go on and on about little things and funny stories from our trip (picture 2 women who are not fans of flying taking 4 flights in the span of 4 days missing our call to board at least to two of the flights because we thought we needed to run to the bathroom one more time because we were NOT going to be using the bathroom on the plane!) but, I am not up to it right now :)


We took very few pictures, here are a couple we did take:


Leah & Bobbie at the Ocean, we only went the morning we were to fly home. It was beautiful.




My Gma & Gpa's house with our Massachusetts's car in the driveway. When we got our rental car we weren't exactly sure that we weren't stealing some random person's car! That is a post for another day.


We got to see my Grandparents and that was all that mattered to us.

3 comments:

StarfishMom said...

Glad (and a bit JEALOUS) that you got a well deserved break!

the johnson crew said...

i am glad you were able to go.

great pictures.

Shelly Marie said...

I love the picture of you and Bobbie....very cute!! I just love the ocean!!