-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Photo Shoot

The day before I left for Florida I had a photo shoot for this cute little guy. He is 9 mo. old and his mom and dad had had me take some pictures of them as a couple before he was ever around. Then I got to do some pictures of him when he was only a month or two old. Now he is getting big and is a handsome little guys with lots of smiles, as long as grass isn't touching him! :)


Here are my favorites!



Isn't he cute?

2 comments:

the johnson crew said...

beautiful pictures. you do an amazing job.

hey, how do you create the "about me" tab on the top of your page... i think i put on the right template, but i can't figure out how to create a second page... sorry i am always begging you for help!

Shelly Marie said...

He is a cutie!! =) Great job on his pictures!! =)