-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Doom & Gloom




Obviously our family has been thru a lot this past year. I often spend my time on here blogging about how hard it is, how it effects all of us and what is going on.

Today was a very hard day. You can read about it here.

I have to believe that God, in whom I am trusting for the very salvation of my soul, is totally in control over what will happen tomorrow, what S will say and what will be decided.

I have to believe that this happened for a reason.

I am sorry that this has all turned into such a drag to read. It is a drag to write about it, more or less live it.

Hopefully in the coming days we will see God move in a huge way. I plan to see HIM move. I know HE has great plans for us and in the future they will hold a lot of joy. We have so enjoyed the good parts of taking care of our kids, they do over shadow all this horribleness. I can't wait to see God bring the JOY back.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

GREAT song! Praying. Love you. Keep focusing on truth believing what HE promises!

Shelly Marie said...

God will bring back your JOY just has He did for us!! PRAYING...We love you guys.

gram said...

My prayers for you continue.