-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Weird. Hopeful. Hopeless.

There is a lot going on behind the scenes right now.

When it comes to S's hearing coming up it could mean everything.

Or nothing.

God is the only one who can take care of this.

I know HE will.

I'm just not good at the waiting part.

At some point I must have prayed for patience.

And that HE would strength my faith.

Because HE is working on me.

It's not comfortable.

But I am thankful HE cares enough to work on me.

6 comments:

Kelli said...

still praying for you....still think you are incredible.....still love that God uses you to speak to me :)

Kateri said...

Waiting...UGH!!! Your attitude....Fantastic!!

Alyssa said...

So glad to hear God is working in your life. He is here too :) He is not finished with us yet, and for that I am thankful too!
Love you

the johnson crew said...

waiting is so hard. i am praying for you. Keep hoping in Him.

Becca B. said...

Amen, He does love you! And your treasures are being stored up in heaven for all that you do!!!

Maggie said...

I am also a foster mom - just found you through another foster blog. Looking forward to reading about your fostering adventure!