-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Updates

I will be posting any updates on S's "issue" on my private blog. I have been posting there all day and it helps me to not have to re-tell the story if everyone just checks there.

I will not be posting here every time I post over there so you will have to check in over there when you get a minute.



Thank you for all the prayers, comments and phone calls. Today was better than yesterday. That is as far as we have gotten.


3 comments:

Jenn said...

Obviously, I have no idea what is going on. But you are in my prayers for God to provide whatever it is that you need right now!

Blessings~
Jenn

Leah Wentzel said...

thanks jen!

Not Just A Birth Mom said...

I hope everything is OK! You and your family are all in my thoughts and prayers. Whatever is going on, you can get through it!