-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Carving Pumpkins!

Ben managed to pick Kobe out the grosses pumpkin. The guts where so slimy and there where so many of them! I can't figure out if it was because it was such a big pumpkin or what! Mine was small and so much easier!




I love this pictures of the HUGE pile of guts with Ben in the back ground


This is the witch I carved, I think it looks better unlit that lit. (On Saturday I left too big of a candle in it burning and it cooked the top of my pumpkin!)

And this is the pumkin Ben carved for Kobe. He is such a good sport, Kobe always chooses the hardest ideas then ben has to figure out how to translate them onto a pumpkin. He has had to make the green gobin from spiderman before and spongebob! I am always surprised when I see how good they look!

Here they are lit, I love Ben's!!!

2 comments:

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I loved both of them!

cindy said...

I love your pumpkins they turned out so great! We had lots of fun getting wet in the rain with you all!!
LOve you,
Mom