-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Lucky Me :)

While I was on here checking everyone's Blog this morning Kobe decided to go in his room and take a sticker book and put stickers all over his wall. Luckily them came off pretty easily.
Ever since I was little I could not understand why anyone would want to put stickers all over their things. I think I did it once and regretted ruining my toy so much that I learned my lesson.
Now when I see sickers all over kids' toy OR all over the inside backseat window of some one's car I always think about how gross it looks!
Well, it is off to take Rupert for a walk.

1 comments:

cindy said...

I am sure he did it artistically :)
Kobe wouldn't do anything distructive. I think he just needs to come and keep Grandma occupied!
Love you,
Mom