-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2007

A constipated dog & a cheap blonde wig


Yesterday was SUCH a busy day! I woke up (after the puking incident the night before) and got Kobe to school, on time even. Then, I went straight home and made a Highlight video of one of my bride's ceremony. Then ate and got ready to spend the rest of the day on the move. I had to pack me and Kobe's costumes and stuff. So, before I pick Kobe up I go to one of the funeral homes to pick up money they owe me, then I pick up Kobe, drive out to my mom and dad's house (so say goodbye because the were leaving for Florida Saturday morning) and then from there jumped in the car and ran over to the youth groups halloween party. First I had to hurry up and get ready a cindy's because I didn't change before I went and then Shelly, Jason and Brook stopped over and Kobe decided he would rather play with brook than with the kids out side (I knew I didn't have a chance of getting him out of cindy's house when Brook showed up with out him getting upset, so cindy was nice enough to let me leave him with her).
So at the halloween party everything is crazy, of course, between food and games, and capture the flag in the mud it was a lot of fun. The weather was even great untill 10 pm. Then it got cold.
So, I got home around 11:30pm and remembered Ben had to meet a bride and groom and give them their finished wedding video at 9:30 am today and I hadn't printed on some of their DVDs or print out there DVD cover so I did that until after midnight and then I went to bed with Ben and was out like a light!!!

It was a great day though.

Thanks Mark and Cindy for all your help with Kobe, he just loves being with you guys!!!


And, it just occurred to me I haven't even mentioned anything about the title of thhis blog!
So, I get up today and of course the day always starts with Ruperts potty issues so I decide to put him on his leash and take him for a walk because of aunt vicki's advice and it has worked in the past. So we walk around the yard once, no luck, we get half way around again and he stops and assumes the position. ANd nothing happens, he keeps trying, and nothing happens, he is trying and trying and trying and it isn't working. Well, eventually "it" happens and I am telling him what a good dog he is and petting him and he is really preoccupied with something on the ground and he moves and I see the whole time that I was petting him he was sniffing deer poop. That made we gag so we went in and I gave him a treat.

As for the cheap blonde wig-at every youth group halloween party Pastor John, Tammy, Kevin and I are always dressed up crazy, wigs, make up, crazy costumes and it is so hilarious. Tammy and I always have the same theme to our outfits even though we don't mean to. Last year we both dressed up like goth kids (hard core goth) which was so funny and this year we both had on crazy blonde wigs and she had on a prom dress and I had on a pink ladies jacket. Every time we all see each other for the first time we always laugh so hard. I did forget the mention the best costume of all. Pastor John was dressed up as on old woman with a wig, dress and big butt. SO funny.

Sorry I didn't snap and pictures but I know tammy did and she will post them soon on face book and I will steal them.

1 comments:

gram said...

I bet all of you guys looked cute. It will be interesting at your Halloween party to see how all of you are dressed. Love you and looking forward to seeing all of you. Love ya,GRam