-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Take a walk with me...


Every morning I take Rupert (also known as the bain of my existence) out for a walk to do you know what. Today I decided to take my camera along and give you a tour of my yard. Join me, won't you?

The other bain of my existance!!! OK, when we first moved here there was a black metal mail box that was rusty. So we bought a new one. Well, Ben put it up last Sunday because the old one wouldn't stay shut anymore. Well, now the new one won't stay shut!!!

This is how cute my neighbor is. She put little pumpkins on all the posts from the fence...

This is what the leave look like around my house, they are all stuffed in my crazy bushes.

This is a giant mushroom growing on the only tree that provides shade in my yard. It is up high enough that it doesn't bother anyone, so I don't bother it.

The bain of my existance :)

This is a bucket of apples I picked up in the back from our trees. There where so many that I got it in my head I needed to clean them up a bit. Ben said that I don't need to, but if there is "applesauce" all over in the back next spring I will send HIM out to scoop it up! :)

2 comments:

cindy said...

Leah you are so cute, I felt I was walking with you in the yard!! I love your thoughts on life. Can't wait to see you tonight! Is Ben going to be there?
Lots of Love,
Mom

gram said...

I enjoyed seeing all the strange things in your yard. I could see Linds A doing pictures like that. She has taken alot of pictures of Vicki;s yard. It is amazing what one does not see in someones yard until one takes pictures. Love ya, Gram