-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Doggie Diapers and Wild Octobers

Well, today is day two of doggie diapers and re-training that little dog of mine. This morning I took him outside as soon as I let him out of the cage (like I always do) and he went pee out side (like he always does), BUT, he is back in his cage because the "I like animals more than humans" lady told me He has to go poo outside, in the morning, before he earns OUT OF HIS CAGE time.

Speaking of which, it is time to try that again...hold on-

OK, I'm back, the dog is back in his cage bacause he doesn't know what I want from him. Trying to break the language barrier between Rupert and I seems impossible. I just keep reminding my self that if I fast forward 3 days, things will be better. Potty training Kobe was never this hard!

So, regardless, you should see the weather out today. Gloomy, rainy, windy. THE PERFECT OCTOBER DAY! I love it! See, this is what Michigan does to you, makes you think days like this are pretty :) I wouldn't have it any other way.

Oh, and just for you ladies out there, I will have to share with you the monsterosity that my husband brought home. Being the fun Dad he his, he "won" some items from work, you could pick what you want out of a magazine. He got himself a coat (and just for the record, there was some expensive purse in there he offered to get me instead of what he got himself and Kobe, be jealous, I got a good one ;) ) and he got "this" - hold on, let me go find out what "this" is called-




lol, there - you can read the box for yourself. (Because even though I read the box, I still don't get it) anyway, ben & most of all Kobe, thinks it is pretty cool. As for me, I can't wait until it goes in it's permanent spot in Kobe's room. :)

Well, on a more personal note I would like to tell Alyssa that I hope you are feeling better today and we will be praying that you will be feeling great for your next wedding.

And, Lindsay and Matt, you need search no more, I have had a dream and it intails you guys moving back to Michigan and having lots of success so get packin'.
*This is a disclaimer that, though I may claim I had a dream, I cannot be held liable for what really happens in anyone's life. And, though there may have not been technically a dream, it could still be true.

Love you guys,

Leah

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ha- your crazy! And no lie I actually did have a dream last night about moving.... I don't know where we were moving to, but we were moving. =) Love ya Leah!

Leah Wentzel said...

see, I do know what I am talking about-even when I don't. I will have to remind Ben of that :)

Ben said...

You can remind me all you want but you will never convince me! :) I LOVE YOU!

Leah Wentzel said...

YOU JUST DON'T REALIZE how amazingly smart and all knowing I am do you?

I know you are questioning my sanity because of the dog, but I don't think that should count.

Love you :)

Alyssa said...

So, did you get the purse, or what? Where is the picture of that? You crack me up! Chris thought Kobe's chair was pretty cool too. Boys, so funny!

We hope Rupert gets it soon:)!

Love you!

Leah Wentzel said...

lol, no, I told him I didn't need the purse, and to pick out what ever he would like, or kobe.

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Ok Leah, All the ladies at work take their do for a walk in the morning and that gets things moving if you know what I mean. Just a suggestion.