-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Monday, November 12, 2007

The Babykeeper For Public Restrooms by Mommysentials



Finally, the answer for when the mom on the go... HAS GOTTA GO! The BabykeeperTM is a patent pending infant carrier style seat, that hangs from the stall wall in most public restrooms, and can also be used in many public fitting rooms. It is the only portable, safe and sanitary solution for what to do with your infant or toddler while using public
restrooms and fitting rooms.

For babies 6-18 months, who can sit unassisted

Simple to use harness system keeps baby securely in the carrier

Also functions as a safety harness in shopping carts (see photo below)

Made with only the finest materials, to ensure your child's safety

2 large metal hooks encased in safety webbing, each lined with non-slip material for added security

Durable and easy to clean nylon fabric

Easy to use, and small enough to take everywhere you go


To order: http://www.mom4life.com/catalog.php?item=464




OK, now that I gave them a free plug I want to know if you guys would use this? I can think of several times I would have used this when Kobe was little BUT I guarentee you I wouldn't have bought it for myself, nor would I have had it around when I needed it because I already had a 100 lb bag I was carrying around with all his other stuff in it. It is a cute idea though!

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

I think this is really funny! I was talking to Matt about how kids are as expensive as you make them because there are so many things they make for kids now that you can get caught up in buying for them. I wouldn't buy it but that is just me- I would rather teach Elle how to entertain herself.