-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Friday, November 9, 2007

Pretty Food (Written last Friday)


I would love it if I had a personal chef. I would eat so healthy if someone made my food look all gorgeous and appetizing. You know how long it took me to make myself this sandwich? Roughly 14 hours. You might think I am full of it, but I'm not.

Right before I hopped in the shower before youth group I fixed Kobe a sandwich, I wanted one too but just didn't have enough time to even eat it, let alone make it, so I threw everything in the fridge and went to youth group. Got home, finished a video, got Kobe in bed, went to bed, woke up, got myself ready and Kobe ready in the morning, took Kobe to school, got home, took the trash out before I had to chase the garbage truck down, took Rupert for a walk, came in, worked on some stuff, got hungry-then made myself a sandwich-this sandwich. I was laughin to myself about even cutting it in half because that only happens if to MY food if I go to a restaraunt or somethin. When I'm busy it seems like I don't even have time to treat my self to a sandwich cut in half on a plate. Is that sad?

:)

2 comments:

Vicki Aeschliman said...

It's almost too pretty to eat. Almost!

cindy said...

:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you Leah!